cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Powered by godaddy footer at checkout page - removed it from my home page

Hi there. How do I remove “powered by godaddy” footer at the checkout page? I have removed it from my home page but it still shows at the checkout page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Swizzie,

Welcome to the Community!

I can agree with @rd that having "Powered by GoDaddy" during purchasing can be a good thing. I allows your customers to know that there is a back-end processing to accepting their payments. That said, you can try this article to customize what you want to have in the footer of the website. You can even replace that line with something you'd rather have there, providing alternate text.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Are you saying that you want to remove the Powered by GoDaddy on the footer generally or specifically on the checkout page @Swizzie? I think that the checkout Powered by GoDaddy you are referring to is there for confidence? Your checkout is indeed Powered by GoDaddy. Am I thinking of the the correct thing or am I mistaken?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Hi @Swizzie,

Welcome to the Community!

I can agree with @rd that having "Powered by GoDaddy" during purchasing can be a good thing. I allows your customers to know that there is a back-end processing to accepting their payments. That said, you can try this article to customize what you want to have in the footer of the website. You can even replace that line with something you'd rather have there, providing alternate text.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support