cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Song in the Commercial

Does anyone know the new song being used in their commercial? The line you can hear says “I reached out and touched the sky”.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Shaunafisher,

Welcome to the Community!

I just happened to stumble upon the official answer to this question and thought I'd pass it along to you (and other curious listeners here). The commercial is called "They Did It, So Can You".

The song is an original piece made for the advertising spot, and is called "Touch The Sky.". The singers are Olga Solar and Sunny War, and the composers are Ryan Lallier and Total Brutal.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Shaunafisher,

Welcome to the Community!

I just happened to stumble upon the official answer to this question and thought I'd pass it along to you (and other curious listeners here). The commercial is called "They Did It, So Can You".

The song is an original piece made for the advertising spot, and is called "Touch The Sky.". The singers are Olga Solar and Sunny War, and the composers are Ryan Lallier and Total Brutal.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Community Manager

Hey @Shaunafisher. Just in case you'd like to listen to something from one of these artists, you can find music from Olga Solar here: Olga Solar on Spotify

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.