cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

We need a desktop display on cellphones. Customers cant shop on their phone

its a big problem for customers that visit thru phones. Its too much scrolling to look for product.

nobody use desktop people only use there phones to shop. We need a desktop display on cell phones on the (product category set ) and its a very big problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @bizzadora. Thanks for posting. The way your website displays on a mobile device depends on how it's built. The most common way to design sites is by making them responsive. This means that the site adjusts to the size of the screen it's on. Our Websites + Marketing sites are responsive and there are many responsive WordPress themes. If you use either of those to build your site, you should be set. If not, then I'd suggest creating a post in a forum board related to what you've built your site with to ask for advice. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @bizzadora. Thanks for posting. The way your website displays on a mobile device depends on how it's built. The most common way to design sites is by making them responsive. This means that the site adjusts to the size of the screen it's on. Our Websites + Marketing sites are responsive and there are many responsive WordPress themes. If you use either of those to build your site, you should be set. If not, then I'd suggest creating a post in a forum board related to what you've built your site with to ask for advice. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi thanks for reaching out. Ok what saying is and the big issue is. When you click on shop now that displays view on mobile need to be show as a desktop display like all other fashion website is. And in all templates and theme the all products screen set display stays the same. GoDaddy team doesn't think that’s an issue but it’s a big problem when customers visit the
site on their phone and everybody uses cellphones And we can’t make sell the way it is. We losing alot of money. It’s too much scrolling for them then have to thru the products one by one that’s a problem. We need a shop display on all products set, the same way when you login on laptop and computer. And I want you to show me a site where that product set display is different on cell phones. Thanks