cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

Website + Marketing - Online appointments feedback and questions

The current Staff Limit for the Website + Marketing product is 10 (including "Store owner"). With multiple part time staff this presents an issue.  Can the limit on Staff count be increased?  At least to 25?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Getting Started

Is it possible to switch Services when choosing to Edit an Existing Booking?

Current functionality is based on rescheduling - i.e. New Date and Time and Staff member.

However, is it possible to change the Actual Service .  E.g. Customer has selected and Booked Service A, however they actually need Service B.  The only workaround right now is to cancel Service A and rebook a new appointment selecting Service B.  It would be nice to just switch the service.

Hello @User000,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, we don't allow switching a service when rescheduling a booking. The idea of rescheduling is to primarily reschedule a date/time, not the service it was initially booked. That being said, I will note this down on our feedback/request list. I will also note your feedback on ability to add a note while rebooking/rescheduling.

4 REPLIES 4
Getting Started

Is it possible to switch Services when choosing to Edit an Existing Booking?

Current functionality is based on rescheduling - i.e. New Date and Time and Staff member.

However, is it possible to change the Actual Service .  E.g. Customer has selected and Booked Service A, however they actually need Service B.  The only workaround right now is to cancel Service A and rebook a new appointment selecting Service B.  It would be nice to just switch the service.

Hello @User000,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, we don't allow switching a service when rescheduling a booking. The idea of rescheduling is to primarily reschedule a date/time, not the service it was initially booked. That being said, I will note this down on our feedback/request list. I will also note your feedback on ability to add a note while rebooking/rescheduling.

Getting Started

Is it possible to add a free form comment field for use when Editing a booking?

Product Team

Hello User000,

While we could potentially increase the staff limit, we currently support up to 10 staff to ensure the most optional experience. We appreciate all of your feedback and keep them coming. Thank you for being a GoDaddy customer.