cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Website & Marketing - Appointments and Services

Hi,

I currently pay for an appointment scheduler. I would rather cancel the other service and use my GoDaddy since I have it as part of my website builder. But right now I don't have all the options I would like to make that happen. 

One suggestion is to be able to create an appointment that is available for a specific time period (like a special event). {for me, I am participating in some virtual metaphysical fairs, these are for 1 day and it is a specific service and price.} It would be awesome to be able to create an event that multiple can book a session (usually 20 or 40 min, in my case) during that day. 

It would also be helpful to be able to have the choice to create a service and have it appear on my site for booking sometimes (so the ability to control which services are visible on my website). 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If I am understanding correctly:

1. You want to have an event service offered like an appointment with consecutive times?
  2. You want to create services that is offered at special times to appear or not appear?

Currently these are the options that are available to the questions I understood:

1. You can setup appointment options with no buffer in-between and utilize the additional team member option to provide more appointment times available at that time. You can also setup events in the same way as well. This will be the best workaround to achieve what you are looking for.
  2. With toggling appointments, that is a great suggestion. Currently you can choose the duration of repeating events only. A fix I can think of in the mean time is to remove the appointment options from your builder and add it back when you want to accept appointments.

Hopefully this was somewhat help in regards to troubleshooting your issue, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @dls19 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

With GoDaddy's Websites + Marketing builder you can add online appointment services that includes individual appointments, a one-time event, and repeating events. I have linked a GoDaddy Help Guide that goes into more detail about each appointment type and step-by-step instruction on how to complete this. You would find that this appointment services feature within W+M is a great addition to your builder and can consolidate your other appointment service so everything is all in one place.

I appreciate your reply. I had spoke to an agent when setting up the event originally. The problem with a One-time event is that it is for a specific day and time and then a certain number of people can sign up at that time. The problem with the Repeat Event is similar. What I need is for people to sign up like with an Appointment (so they pick which time the want from the available spots. so let's say the event is from 11-6 and someone schedules at 11, the next available would be 11:30 and so on. Not just everyone scheduling for the full event time). 

Also under Appointments it would be awesome to be able to create a service that is offered at special times and that I can 'toggle' to appear or not appear without having to create the information every time (so I would be able to offer this for a certain time, then turn it off when not available but be able to turn it on again when I need that service).  

If I am understanding correctly:

1. You want to have an event service offered like an appointment with consecutive times?
  2. You want to create services that is offered at special times to appear or not appear?

Currently these are the options that are available to the questions I understood:

1. You can setup appointment options with no buffer in-between and utilize the additional team member option to provide more appointment times available at that time. You can also setup events in the same way as well. This will be the best workaround to achieve what you are looking for.
  2. With toggling appointments, that is a great suggestion. Currently you can choose the duration of repeating events only. A fix I can think of in the mean time is to remove the appointment options from your builder and add it back when you want to accept appointments.

Hopefully this was somewhat help in regards to troubleshooting your issue, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

That will work for now...Just giving ideas for improvements (or what some people might be looking for). 🙂