cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Will Godaddy be adding Sezzle to the platform anytime soon?

Will Godaddy be adding Sezzle to the platform anytime soon? It would be a big help for small businesses!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Ashu2008. Thanks for posting. We are looking at using Sezzle as a payment method. However, as far as I know, there aren't any plans to add this soon. Sorry. 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I don't speak for GoDaddy @Ashu2008 but Sezzle is fairly new (2016?). It seems like daily there is a new payment service method and seemingly equally as often these companies go away or fall out of favor. I trust GoDaddy and that trust extends to companies in which they work with, providing services to me as a customer.

I'm not sure when or if GoDaddy will embrace any specific company but I feel assured that they will do due diligence in selecting service partners. Other than that, I can offer nothing. FYI if you hear that GoDaddy will have a relationship with a company then buy that company's stock!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager

Hi @Ashu2008. Thanks for posting. We are looking at using Sezzle as a payment method. However, as far as I know, there aren't any plans to add this soon. Sorry. 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.