• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Basic Managed Wordpress Plan to Developer

Hi,

I have a Developer plan with 5 sites.

I made one wordpress correctly done and its with the plan "Developer Managed WordPress".

but my second one, i forgot, and went the wrong way as i bought it, then instead of going to my dash board, i continued with the wizard, that asked to make it a "Basic Managed Wordpress", and i continued the wizard and even payed for it as i thought that in the final step they will connect it to my Developer account, then i noticed that this is not what happened, i called them, and they refunded my money for the basic word press, but as u can see from the image its declared as basic, but i wanted moved to a "Developer plan".

So how to do it?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Basic Managed Wordpress Plan to Developer

Hey @san_Appy. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

This doesn't seem like something that we'd be able to solve here, unfortunately. Our support team would need to get involved. If you're still seeing those settings in your account, that would usually mean that the account is still active. You'll probably need to find a way to migrate the site to the developer plan (possibly manually) and then cancel the basic plan in order to free up your domain. I highly encourage you to get back in touch with our support folks so they can walk you through what needs to happen. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.