• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Cloud Servers for WordPress, Joomla, etc.

I just thought I would throw this out as a recommendation for cloud-based servers.  I have recently evaluated a company called Cloudways.  It is a Managed hosting platform for WordPress, Joomla, etc.  It has its merits and then some.  If there is a single service that GoDaddy could offer this would be it for me!  Many clients want feature-rich applications, and are starting with a small traffic volume.  By starting on a cloud server, memory and resource intensive applications could be installed from the beginning and the scaling then becomes one of of adding bandwidth and storage.  Much easier than doing a server migration, and also offers good revenue.

Here's a quick example.  My client wants a site that will accept orders from a customer that are forwarded to their dropship fulfillment partner.  They also want a multi-level marketing type setup and backend.  With some tweaking, this can be accomplished through WP/Woocommerce API and third-party plugins.  This is a real resource hog when it comes to execution.  A good cloud-based server allocation solves all of the problems, plus allows for growth.

Thanks,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Cloud Servers for WordPress, Joomla, etc.

Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Hi @ccarfi

Thanks for the update!  I will, in fact try them out ASAP!  Any chance community members could get a discount/reward as part of the launch?  Just had to ask, LOL. Smiley Happy

Thanks again,

James

Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Solution

We launched Cloud Servers with the first 30 days free.  That's a pretty good discount Smiley Happy

Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Yes, indeed!

Thanks,

James