• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How many Managed Wordpress sites do I need?

Hello! I recently took over a Wordpress design job that was originally started by someone else, so I'm a little fuzzy on how it was all set up.

There are currently three sites: the main site (fodsupport.org), the secondary site (bereavedparent.com) and a temporary URL site (86.7e0.myftpupload.com), which is where I was working.

The temporary URL site is intended to eventually replace the main site. However, only the temporary site and the secondary site are Ultimate Managed Wordpress sites.

Do I need to purchase a third Managed Wordpress site for fodsupport.org in order to push the temporary site onto it? Or is there a way to transfer it somehow?

Right now when I try to push it out of the staging area it tries to replace the secondary site instead. I don't see a way to change that.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: How many Managed Wordpress sites do I need?

Hey there @fodgroup,

The Ultimate MWP package supports 2 live sites and 2 staging sites. If you want that third site to be a live site, you would need to purchase another plan and put the third site there. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community