• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to find the ABSOLUTE FILE PATH of an uploaded wordpress file?

I'm trying to set up the Xero - Woocommerce Integration Plugin. I've set up the Xero Private App, Generated & Uploaded the Public & Private Keys to my wordpress server into a folder named "xero-certs" at the same level as the "wp-admin" folder (per the installation instructions). 

However, when I try to enter the file path in the plugin settings in Wordpress it doesn't find the file. The instructions mention I may need to contact my Server Admin to get the file path. Any help? 

Here is a link to the installation instructions: 

It also mentions this: 

• cURL and curlSSL need to be installed on your server. Ask your host if they have these modules installed.

**Please advise

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hello @coryrider!

Thank you for posting. The absolute path for Managed WordPress is  /home/USER/html. So you'd just need to add the rest of the location according to where your files are stored. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi Heather,

I'm having exactly the same problem. one of two files I require to have the absolute address for is called privatekey.pem which has been uploaded into a folder called xero-certs. This folder is locate at the same level as WP-Admin. I've tried:

/home/USER/html/xero-certs/privatekey.pem

with USER being replaced with my SFTP user name but it doesn't work.

Is there something else I can try?

Thanks