cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

404 The requested URL / was not found on this server

Hello

I'm totally new into the hosting and web development.

I have my domain www.angeltechnologiessolution.com, which i bought from google and I have hosted my server on godadzy. I have copied the files to public_html. The problem is that i getting 404 error as mentioned in the subject. I have tried all the trouble shooting mentioned in the help page and dns things(I don't see most of the options mentioned in the help in my dash board). But still not able to resolve the issue. Can you please helping resolve this issue.
I feel it could really simple issue and could stupid, please bear with me.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: 404 The requested URL / was not found on this server

Hey there @jince_george,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Based on this report and this report, I would say it looks like DNS propagation isn't complete. I would give it up to 48 hours for it to completely propagate globally. 

If you changed the DNS more than 24 hours ago, I would call in for some help as the customer service reps have a bit more in the way of tools to diagnose your issue.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Hey there @jince_george,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Based on this report and this report, I would say it looks like DNS propagation isn't complete. I would give it up to 48 hours for it to completely propagate globally. 

If you changed the DNS more than 24 hours ago, I would call in for some help as the customer service reps have a bit more in the way of tools to diagnose your issue.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for the reply.

After some research i figured out it could be nameserver issue. I found a similar issue in the community forum.

I tried that steps and stuck and one place.. I'm posting a reply in the above mentioned question.

Thank you for your support!