cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Builderall, G Suite and Go Daddy

ok so here is the situation... im using the builderall platform to design and host the website. My client purchased a G Suite email @hydroscapesok.com  and then purchased the domain from godaddy hydroscapesok.com. so i go to change the nameservers in godaddy to the one builderall tells me to NS1.L4DNS.COM, and NS2.L4DNS.COM and delete go daddys. Website works like it should but the Gmail stops working and i cannot access the MX records in godaddy to change them. and i tried leaving the default godaddy nameserver and the builderall ones on there and the gmail works but the website does not. Please i need help!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Former Employee

Hi,

If you modify the Nameservers to Builderall you would have to input the GSuite MX records over at Builderall because they would control the Zone File for the domain. If  you leave the Nameservers to default then you would have to ensure you have the correct A record (IP address) for Builderall, and any additional CName (Alias) records that may be required by Builderall for the website to function. Then you would just leave the GSuite MX records in the zone file that we control. Hopefully this helps!

If you want to use Gsuite email and you've changed the site's nameserver from Godaddy over to Builderall, you need to put a meta tag from Google on your home page settings to verify you own it and then contact Builderall. Go to support and click on Hosting, then external email and it'll take you to a form where you'll send them your MX records from Gsuite and they'll add the record to Cloudflare where they are hosting your domain.