cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't Change my Name Servers

When i am trying to change my own name server on godaddy DNS management.Its showing ''an unexpected error has occurred''. I don't know why i am getting this error.Please Solve this issue.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sajjadaslam,

Welcome to the Community!

The first thin you should try is to use a private/incognito browsing window to make the change to your nameservers. you may be caching information in your browsers that is causing the error.

I you have a ccTLD (a country-code domain) you'll want to check to see if there are special nameserver requirements set by the Registry. You can use the article here to find your domain ending and check for that information.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@sajjadaslam 

I changed some nameservers yesterday without any problems.   Being we are users here just like you (not tech support), it would be best for you to contact GoDaddy Support so that they can check your account and work with you to determine what is going on. 😉

Judith
"You have to be odd to be number one." Dr. Seuss

Hi @sajjadaslam,

Welcome to the Community!

The first thin you should try is to use a private/incognito browsing window to make the change to your nameservers. you may be caching information in your browsers that is causing the error.

I you have a ccTLD (a country-code domain) you'll want to check to see if there are special nameserver requirements set by the Registry. You can use the article here to find your domain ending and check for that information.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post