cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Cant change my nameservers (One of the three is blocked)

I need to change nameservers for my domain name, but locked this setting. I have 3 domain in my host. i want to change my nameserver domain for 1 domain but it doesnt change. 2 other actictive settings for change.  How to fix the problem ?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Cant change my nameservers (One of the three is blocked)

@AlexIT 

Based on your message, it's not allowing you to change the nameservers. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

In the meantime, try accessing the GoDaddy site in an incognito/private window to see if it's a caching issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

No change button for the first site:

DNS.jpg

For the other I have changed

DNS2.jpg

Solution

Hi @AlexIT,

Welcome to the Community!

Check to be sure your domain is not in a status that does not allow a change of nameservers. 

>> Has a change of account been started? (to another GoDaddy account)

>> Has an ICANN verifcation been requested?(status will say "pending")

>> Is the domain a CCTLD? (Country-Code domain) Some Registrars have restrictions on the nameservers that can be used for their domains.

If any of these are the case, you'll want to contact the GoDaddy support team to get you pointed in the right direction to make the update. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support