cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Change Auto Renew Setting to 1 Year

Hi Everyone, First time user here...

Can anyone tell me how to reset/check my domain auto renewal frequency. I need to ensure it is set to 1 Year only.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Change Auto Renew Setting to 1 Year

@MikeEburne wrote:

Hi Everyone, First time user here...

Can anyone tell me how to reset/check my domain auto renewal frequency. I need to ensure it is set to 1 Year only.

@MikeEburne click the checkbox next to the domain, click on "renew" in the menu above that then click on "manage auto-renew settings", you'll be able to change the length of renewal there.

---

I just tried that, and GoDaddy only shows 2 years or more. So it looks like renewing for 1 year on auto-renew isn't possible.

For me, this means I have to take all my domains off auto-renew. I can't be hit with 2x the cost when bundles of my domains renew...

I'll just have to pay closer attention to my "your domain is about to expire" emails.

Super User II
Super User II

@rckymtnmama wrote:

I just tried that, and GoDaddy only shows 2 years or more. So it looks like renewing for 1 year on auto-renew isn't possible.

For me, this means I have to take all my domains off auto-renew. I can't be hit with 2x the cost when bundles of my domains renew...

I'll just have to pay closer attention to my "your domain is about to expire" emails.

@rckymtnmama There's a pull down menu which allows you to change it.

---