cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Change domain

Hi, recently i jus a my addon domain as a primary domain and my primary domain as a addon domain. After i change, what else should i do? now i find out my existing addon domain url the website is the domain while the domain url , i can't access. What should i do now??? 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

It is not clear what you are trying to do.  Here is an overview of hosting multiple websites in a hosting account.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/hosting-multiple-websites-on-your-hosting-account-5399

c.com is main domain, j.com is my addon domain. my boss wan me to change j.com become my domain while c.com become addon domain. So , what i do i jus remove my j.com from addon domain and change domain c.com to j.com. Now, the problem i facing now is j.com , when i click on the website, it show me c.com while c.com cant show me webpage. What can i do now to restore back my webpage?

The Primary Domain uses the root directory, with an Addon Domain you can select the folder.

I am not sure the purpose of switching the domains, you can either move the files around to match or switch the domains back.