cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain not showing up in account

Hello Guys,

I just bought a domain name on godaddy, the money has already been deducted from my bank account, but still the domain does not show up in my godaddy account.

I checked the receipt number and account number they are same.
I tried getting help on chat but no one's helping the bot keeps saying a guid will join you now.
Nothing works

Please and Thank You

EDIT : I just checked the godaddy account order history and it says the order is pending but the money has already been decuted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got the domain after an hour or so maybe until then the middle man ( ccavenue ) did not verify the payment with godaddy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User 2020

@irrevocablesake 

I will confirm on your GoDaddy receipt for the domain that your customer number matches to the customer number that you were logged in with. I just replied to somebody else in the community who ended up purchasing the domain under a second account. Assuming that that is the case you should reach out to GoDaddy support to have the two accounts merged together.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I just checked my order history on godaddy account and it says that the order is pending

@irrevocablesake 

In that case it may be based on the type of domain you purchased which might require some additional address/country verification before the domain is activated.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I got the domain after an hour or so maybe until then the middle man ( ccavenue ) did not verify the payment with godaddy

View solution in original post