cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain verification ICANN registration conflict

Hello everyone.

Few days ago my website was unpublished and suspended due to something I don't understand. The message was:

Why is this domain suspended?
ICANN, the organization that regulates domain registrations, requires the owner of a domain to verify their contact information within 15 days of a new registration or modifying the contact. After this period of time, the domain is suspended until the information has been verified.
How do I reactivate my domain?
If you are the owner of this domain, please verify your information by clicking the link in the email that was sent to the registrant email address associated with the domain. If you do not have the email, you may sign in to your Weebly account to re-send it.

The thing is that my website was unpublished and I didn't have any trouble to republish it and it's up and running so it doesn't look like a suspension. As I looked up what can I do to verify anything in GoDaddy, there's anything to do and it seems fine.

This has happened for the second time in three months or something.

And I have to mention the fact, that a few months back the domain was first registered through weebly and I cancelled that and bought the domain myself. I think there's some conflict in there.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Domain verification ICANN registration conflict

@OYacob wrote:

Hello everyone.

Few days ago my website was unpublished and suspended due to something I don't understand. The message was:

Why is this domain suspended?
ICANN, the organization that regulates domain registrations, requires the owner of a domain to verify their contact information within 15 days of a new registration or modifying the contact. After this period of time, the domain is suspended until the information has been verified.
How do I reactivate my domain?
If you are the owner of this domain, please verify your information by clicking the link in the email that was sent to the registrant email address associated with the domain. If you do not have the email, you may sign in to your Weebly account to re-send it.

The thing is that my website was unpublished and I didn't have any trouble to republish it and it's up and running so it doesn't look like a suspension. As I looked up what can I do to verify anything in GoDaddy, there's anything to do and it seems fine.

This has happened for the second time in three months or something.

And I have to mention the fact, that a few months back the domain was first registered through weebly and I cancelled that and bought the domain myself. I think there's some conflict in there.

@OYacob You should have received an email from Godaddy asking you to click the link to confirm your email. You can resend the email by logging into your account and there should be a message on top in your domain manager.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

That's the thing, as I was looking for the place to resend email before, I'm still looking for it now.

Super User I
Super User I

@OYacob wrote:

That's the thing, as I was looking for the place to resend email before, I'm still looking for it now.

@OYacob I believe you can have the email resent by filling out the form on the suspended page as well but this article can provide you with more details: https://www.godaddy.com/help/verifying-contact-information-for-icann-validation-8948

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

If you see an orange notification banner at the top of the page, click Resend Verification Email. If you don't see a banner with the link in the Domain Control Panel, click on the domain name with a Pending WhoIs Verification status. The domain's page will have a banner with a resend button.

I don't see any orange notification banner and there are no Pending WhoIs Verification status.

How does domain suspension work? It was "suspended" few weeks after I got it and in the middle of the March. The thing is that there's that message that my domain is suspended, but when I republish my website it all works just fine.

I'd love to contact godaddy but it seems that the only way is to call them, what a joke really, this is the worst service ever.

New

How can I be sure that my domain is ICANN valid? Those rtards at weebly are shaking heads and sending me here for no good reason.