cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Help, I can't change my nameservers at all

Hello, I purchased a domain some hours ago, normally, I should be able to change the nameservers, but I keep getting an error message. Please what can I do? I'm in dying need to get this domain up and running
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Refader128,

Welcome to the Community!

Please make sure your domain is active before you try to change the nameservers. It can take a little time to fully register some ccTLDs (Country-code domains). If you're in an ICANN verification status over the registrant information, you'll need to resolve that first. If none of these apply, please contact the GoDaddy support team at one of the numbers below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello, I purchased a domain some hours ago, normally, I should be able to change the nameservers and point it to the hosting of my my choice, but I keep getting an error message. Please what can I do?

Hi @Refader128,

Welcome to the Community!

Please make sure your domain is active before you try to change the nameservers. It can take a little time to fully register some ccTLDs (Country-code domains). If you're in an ICANN verification status over the registrant information, you'll need to resolve that first. If none of these apply, please contact the GoDaddy support team at one of the numbers below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Super User IV

@Refader128 

I merged your 2 posts - Please try this again - I've seen a few posts from yesterday afternoon - there may have been a system issue at the time which should now be resolved

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community