cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I cannot find my domain name registered on another account

I paid for a domain name on 22-06-2020 and set up my login and password. I have been trying to login and it's not being found. When I search for the domain name is saying it belongs to someone else. I need help getting this sorted!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@pamelanwagbo 

You should have gotten an email with the receipt as well - If you don't have the email I would suggest trying to go through WHOIS - you may have to click the link at the bottom of the WHOIS page to send the email - Otherwise you will have to get with GoDaddy Support - You can try to authenticate with the domain and what you think the pin is - otherwise they maybe able to do a password reset to the email on file for the account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User IV

@pamelanwagbo 

Do you have the receipt with your customer number from the purchase to make sure you are logged into the correct GoDaddy account?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Unfortunately I did not download the recipt because I was not anticipating this happening. I have the debit from my bank though, that is all I have now to show I paid.

@pamelanwagbo 

You should have gotten an email with the receipt as well - If you don't have the email I would suggest trying to go through WHOIS - you may have to click the link at the bottom of the WHOIS page to send the email - Otherwise you will have to get with GoDaddy Support - You can try to authenticate with the domain and what you think the pin is - otherwise they maybe able to do a password reset to the email on file for the account.

View solution in original post

I honestly do not know what is going on. I think I managed to create two different accounts with the same email address, I am able to access one but the one I made the payment with I cannot seem to access it.

@pamelanwagbo 

GoDaddy support can help with that and merge the accounts together.