cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Off-site DNS forwarding

Hello community,

I have a bunch of domains registered with godaddy which I was able to redirect to an external website. I'd like to do the same thing with an off-site domain (registered on get.blog). When I go to manage it, I don't see the option to forward it but I can manage just the usual suspects (A, CNAME, TXT, AAAA, etc).

Do you know if it is possible to redirect and off-site domain on godaddy? Am I missing anything?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Off-site DNS forwarding

Hello @diegor

This may help you:

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/manage-off-site-dns-4041

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.
New

Hello @Adrian8,

thanks for your quick reply. I already read that link but it doesn't say anything about forwarding. It just says how to create, access and delete and off-site link.

I'm more interested in forwarding and off-site domain: it is written nowhere if this is possible or not.

Thanks

New

Please how can i cancel off site domain. How do i point my 1and1 domain name to Godaddy hosting? I have used the nameserve but is not point. Thanks in advance