cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Purchased domain could not show in my account

My Godaddy account: #[removed]
I recommend that if I would not receive the domain I bought please refund my money if thats ok. I had not had any helpful guide from Godaddy. And called too.

Godaddy Auctions/ Purchased domain not received.
It has been about more hours now and I still have not received the domain I bought. If now did not solve this issue that more days too.
I do not have a Godaddy Auction membership, while I was searching for domains in the search bar
the domain I entered happen to have it, and requested me to buy it. I purchased it without a problem, the button appears “processing” and purchased from my account bank. However, such hours have passed and the domain is still have not belong to my registers name. I hope Godaddy Team and Sellers Team help me out solve this issue. If not, follow the information I said below.
Has anyone else had this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Purchased domain could not show in my account

@ddtri1803 wrote:
My Godaddy account: #203322849
I recommend that if I would not receive the domain I bought please refund my money if thats ok. I had not had any helpful guide from Godaddy. And called too.

Godaddy Auctions/ Purchased domain not received.
It has been about more hours now and I still have not received the domain I bought. If now did not solve this issue that more days too.
I do not have a Godaddy Auction membership, while I was searching for domains in the search bar
the domain I entered happen to have it, and requested me to buy it. I purchased it without a problem, the button appears “processing” and purchased from my account bank. However, such hours have passed and the domain is still have not belong to my registers name. I hope Godaddy Team and Sellers Team help me out solve this issue. If not, follow the information I said below.
Has anyone else had this problem?

@ddtri1803 when did you purchase the domain? Auction domains are not instantly placed in your account and typically take around a week to be transferred to your account depending on the type of auction listing that it was. Go to auctions.godaddy.com and click on "won" and you will see the status of the purchase.

---

Highlighted

Re: Purchased domain could not show in my account

Sorry, at first I  thinks buy it in Auctions, so I did not.  maybe I  asked for help wrong the issue, I did not buy domain in https://auctions.godaddy.com/, I bought domain by search the name  in the godaddy.com. please recheck my ID Account for me to understand all things I had had actions, and purchased my money.