cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theft domain

Hello!
I registered my domain tlumaczpolski.com July 12 2016 with my hosting. It was automatically renewed a year later 07/12/2017.

07/06/2018 i received the email from godaddy:

You're all set.
You made the smart choice when you selected auto-renew. The following products will renew automatically on the dates listed below. All that's left to do is enjoy your purchase. Of course, if you ever have a question, our support team is here 24/7.

GO TO MY RENEWALS
Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel Renewal
tlumaczpolski.com
Expires: 7/12/2018
Term: 1 Year
Total: $203.88^
IMPORTANT: We will automatically renew the above service(s) on the renewal date and charge the credit card you have associated with each product. To review and update your payment information, log in to your account.

If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel this product by visiting the Renewals and Billing page in your GoDaddy account.

And in the domain information I noticed info: tlumaczpolski.com is set to automatically renew on  07/12/18.

So I thought that my domain will renew automatically as it was previous.

By the way 07/12/2018 Godaddy charged my card for 250$ and I didn't panic about renew y domain.
But 08/17/2018 - yesterday - my website was blocked. The reason - I hadn't rights for my domain!
The Godaddy support wrote that it is my fail, that I must check all renewals, but I pay money they do it! I didn't receive any warning emails about domain expire, only receipt about successful payment for for Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel Renewal
tlumaczpolski.com

I was sure that my domain was renewed.

Firstly The support wrote that my domain was moved to the account with expired domains. After that he wrote that my domain was purchased by another person. Last he proposed to use their service to buy domain back for 69.99$.

GoDaddy wants to sell me my domain...