cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

godaddy cheats again

there are numerous examples where godaddys code of conduct and operations have been a questionale zone , here is a fresh one that happened today .

booked 7 domains payment got through ,got to the landing page confirming the same , and the domains still dint reflect on the account , on the 1st call which lasted well more than 1 hour the rep read out and confirmed that 5 orders were through and 2 went to pending status, while the other 5 still dint show up on the account .

the rep confirmed that at he could see them and read out the domains to me to confirm, so i though its ok if there isnt a way to get those 2 back i shall be content with the other 5 , how ever on a call 2 hours later the new rep says the registry(nixi) has decline the booking of domains and i shall get my money back ,on hearing this i became furious and demanded for a supervisor ,he then stated that that will be of no help, then the rep disconnected the call and never called back ,i have been cheated , i dont want my money back , the domains still appear in my order history and shall take this further to the registry if needed,  

if any body here is willing or suggesting some thing would be glad to add that 

ps: i have taken  a few screenshots that might be produced when needed

6 REPLIES 6

Re: godaddy cheats again

Please do not become panic

Please call us on +91 9480126834 / +91 8904907335 or email me parashuram@winlinesolutions.com or add me on skype parashuram9

We will help you in this matter and sure you will get all your 7 domains if still available for register

Thank you

Parashuram Singade

New

i am not panicking i am furious ,written a mail kept u in bcc lets see if u can help , I doubt though 

Hope the issue resolved. If not please contact me on Skype parashuram9

GODADDY IS CHEATING ALL THE TIME BEFORE BUYING  {CO.IN} THEY ARE NOT PROVINDING FULL INFORMATION BUT AFTER BUYING SUBSCRIPTION FOR RS.319 THEY ARE SAYING YOU CAN'T AUCTION CO.IN DOMAIN IN OUR SITE ....SAAALEEE CHOOOR HE SAB YAHA SAB ....BLOODY **bleep**ING CUSTOMER CARE PROVINDNG WRONG INFORMARTION

They cheated me too. Before renewal, I was cancelling autorenew and ask also the support agent to help me.he assure me everything is done, so I buy another domain. But when I check the account balance..they charge my credit card for renewing.
Your card data is not safe with GoDaddy, facts said that, clearly.
Not recommended to work with them.
Solution

Hi @Octavian,

Thank you for your feedback on your support experience. Unfortunately, our agents aren't able to remove auto-renewal from your active products. While we provide the tools to allow the customer to manage the products within their own account, that responsibility is yours. If you've not removed the auto-renew feature, the system will charge the renewal. However, if the renewal was recent, many of such charges can be refunded for you. Please review the refund policy here and contact GoDaddy customer support if you need help with cancellation, so they can process the refund for you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support