cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant go 2 my domain always a error

i have this domain:

www.knightvip.com

if i try 2 go there always displays this :

http://p3nlhclust404.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net/SharedContent/redirect_0.html

this site step out for a bit.

i had it set up whit a template worked for 2 moths i think now only this error so e try to dns forward 2 my facebook page still the same need held 

ps: no online support and i  dont have money to do international caal 2 support 😞 

wo does a domain registration and dont have chat or a kype or online support.... 

3 REPLIES 3
RD3
Former Employee

Re: i cant go 2 my domain always a error

Hi @knightvip, thanks for posting.
Your domain name is currently forwarding to your FB page as you configured. Please keep in mind that DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate across servers worldwide. 

If you need to contact our live support team and do not want to call, we do offer chat support. It's available on our help pages between 5am--6pm PDT (GMT-7), Monday-Friday.

RD3 - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Have you been able to solve the issue?

Hi @MircoFunds,

Welcome to the Community!

As the previous post of 2 years ago seemed to have been resolved in directing to Facebook, can you please detail the issue you're having with your domain? What's the domain name and where are you trying to forward or direct it to? With more information, our Community participants can help you out!

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support