cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Ads on 365

I was forced onto 365 a year or so ago because GoDaddy was discontinuing my (much loved) plan option.  It was significantly more expensive.  Now I'm getting ads on my Outlook.  To get rid of them I'm supposed to "upgrade" with Microsoft to a monthly (hefty) fee.
If I'm paying hundreds to GoDaddy for 365, why should I have to endure ads too?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Ads on 365

Hello @triedit and welcome to the GoDaddy Community. 

What do you mean by Ads. I don't believe there are ads in Outlook.com for Office 365 users. I know if your a regular name@outlook.com user you do have ads unless you purchase the premium Outlook.com upgrade and/or Office 365 subscriber. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Hello @triedit and welcome to the GoDaddy Community. 

What do you mean by Ads. I don't believe there are ads in Outlook.com for Office 365 users. I know if your a regular name@outlook.com user you do have ads unless you purchase the premium Outlook.com upgrade and/or Office 365 subscriber. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for the replies.  My 365 is through GoDaddy so I'm not entirely sure what all is involved.  I MUCH preferred the previous email options.

In any event, it was an ad to upgrade and is now gone.  THanks again.