cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
AK16
New

Cannot receive own email messages

Out of the blue, we are suddenly unable to receive email messages that we send from our email address to to our own inbox.  We watch them hit the inboxes in Microsoft 365 and Outlook and then disappear from each within a fraction of a second.  They appear in the sent boxes of M365 and Outlook, but are no where to be found otherwise.  This is a sudden occurrence after successfully being able to send messages to ourselves via the "to", "cc", and "bcc" fields until now.  Thank you, kindly, for any assistance you can provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User I

@AK16 

Did you make any changes to your settings or add any filters or rules?  Sometimes they have unintended consequences. That is the only thing I can think of that would redirect emails.  You can check if there is something in place causing this by going to the File tab > Manage Rules & Alerts.  😉

Judith
"Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User I

@AK16 

Did you make any changes to your settings or add any filters or rules?  Sometimes they have unintended consequences. That is the only thing I can think of that would redirect emails.  You can check if there is something in place causing this by going to the File tab > Manage Rules & Alerts.  😉

Judith
"Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare

View solution in original post