cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Catchall email forwarding has stopped working

Hi

I have a registered domain and been using email forwarding with you for years.

I have one email forwarding rule setup, and its a catchall. This forwards to my gmail address.

This has always worked for anythins@mydomain.com, however, this has recently stopped working.

Lets say my rule for email forwarding was me@mydomain.com gets forwarded to me@gmail.com (and is a catchall email forwarding account)

The actual email address still works ie me@mydomain.com still forwards to me@gmail.com but anythingelse@mydomain.com now doesnt get forwarded. (Up until recently it used to)

I dont have a webmail account setup

any help greatly appreciated

Gareth 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@gar3t 

Just sent a test message to test@yourdomain  I wold double check your spam folder as I didn't get any bounce message

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@gar3t 

If you go to https://wcc.godaddy.com can you post a screen capture of the settings for your forward account.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Do you mean like this?

Mailsetup1.png

Or the more detail MX records etc

thanks for your help..

@gar3t 

Just sent a test message to test@yourdomain  I wold double check your spam folder as I didn't get any bounce message

View solution in original post