Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Cpanel Email Can Send But Cannot Receive Emails

Good Day!

I'm trying to connect my GoDaddy cpanel email to gmail but after I set up everything to link the two. I didn't receive any email verification. And when I tried to send an email to my gmail account, the email was received. But when I tried to email from gmail to godaddy email. it says "Your message wasn't delivered to <email> because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.".

I've been trying to fix this problem last week. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cpanel Email Can Send But Cannot Receive Emails

I'm also facing the same problem, tried almost everything i could to resolve this issue but still email is sending but when others send me an email the error of "Address not found" appears.

Helper III

It would seem you didn't go back far enough in your settings within GoDaddy when looking for your solution.  There's a little spot in there that will let you specify "notifications" and such, forwarding emails, etc. You are trying too hard to make a simple solution a difficult one. More often than not, all this stems from a very simple one click type problem. It's like walking thru a maze, when lost go back to your start point with a clear mind and look for the simplest little thing.  It's there! 

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)
Solution

I'm not sure if this will help, but I had an issue with cPanel messing with the MX Entry settings for the websites I host. In your cPanel dashboard, go to: Email > MX Entry > [select the associated domain] > Check to see if "Local Mail Exchanger" or "Remote Mail Exchanger" is selected. I needed "Remote Mail Exchanger" selected to make email delivery and receiving possible.  This may not be entirely related to your issue, however it would be a place to start. If you're unsure of what to do, definitely call in to support and see if they can assist you.

Thanks, totally worked.