cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email bounce and not able to configure my email to Outlook

Dear,
i have some issue with my email. hello@walkinlnka.com. Because I can't send any email for any receipt and getting back not delivery conformation. But I'm receiving emails property. Also I'm not able to configure this email to my outlook even. Kindly check this issue any do the needful. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Email bounce

Hi @rskworks, thanks for posting.

The domain name you mentioned doesn't seem to be registered, so email won't work with it.

If you had a different domain that you were having trouble with, I suggest calling Support with a copy of the email you were trying to send. Support would be able to review it with you and see if they can determine why it's not being sent. However, it is very difficult to determine why without a bounceback error message, so I suggest you test it a few more times to see if you can receive a bounceback.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Im having the same problem with sara@mountainfreshflowers.com

It also presents the same problem in outlook, I can receive email but I receive a non delivery reply for every email I send. Help with this please.

Highlighted
New

I'm having the exact same issue. No problem receiving emails, but cannot send. Bizarre because I'm trying to send from Office 365 to my hotmail account (as a test) and am getting to below error message. Can you please help? Thanks.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: YQXPR0101MB2072.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

danylo_p@hotmail.com
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP. For more information please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653 AS(8561) [YQXPR0101MB1750.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]'

Original message headers:

Received: from YQXPR0101MB2072.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
 ([fe80::cc01:c3ef:87bc:8988]) by YQXPR0101MB2072.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
 ([fe80::cc01:c3ef:87bc:8988%4]) with mapi id 15.20.0930.016; Thu, 5 Jul 2018
 04:26:51 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 04:26:51 +0000
Message-ID:
	<YQXPR0101MB2072D1C927E84294AD687E2CD9400@YQXPR0101MB2072.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Subject: Re: Inbound test 2

Re: Email bounce and not able to configure my email to Outlook

My outlook is not getting e-mails.  It says: Your message wasn't delivered to  e-mail address such and such because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.  Are there any tips for this, or should I just call helpdesk?

Thanks,

I am having exactly the same problem with above.

Purchased the domain and "Email Essentials", I can receive emails, but unable to send out any from my FIXED ip address. If I send email from other ISP, it works fine.

Please help. Thanks in advance!