cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not delivered to one company due to permanent error

Hi,

I cannot send emails using my domain email addresses to one specific company. I can send emails successfully to everyone else.  They have told me the security is set on a very high level and is rejecting my emails based on incorrect spf settings on my nameserver.   About 7 months ago, I moved my website hosting to Godaddy from a company in South Africa (where I live and work) and also transferred my domain to an international server.  I had a problem setting up my domain emails using Office 365 from Godaddy so I had to return my email service to Afrihost.  Now I am in a quandary, as Afrihost have told me that as my nameservers are remote; they cannot help me with  my email problem.  I cannot fix the problem  myself and don't know how to ask Godaddy to fix the problem.  Can anyone assist?

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Paul.Mahlase@Quickbooks.co.za

host za-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.co.za [41.74.193.214]

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<Paul.Mahlase@Quickbooks.co.za>:

550 SPF Sender Invalid - envelope rejected - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550