cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Emails TO ME are bouncing back to client

Over the last few weeks I have several people at one company trying to email me but the emails bounce back to them with the below message. Some days the emails get through and then other days they get the same bounce message. How do I fix this?  It is an important client and I need to receive their emails consistently. Thanks.

p3plibsmtp01-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

(removing-my-email-address-for-privacy-but-it-is-noted-here.com)

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

p3plibsmtp01-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net gave this error:
S1ZHgYgyH12Gb - S1ZHgYgyH12GbS1ZHgmw3G This message has been rejected due to content judged to be spam by the internet community IB212 - If you feel this is in error, please submit a request using the following page. <https://checkspam.secureserver.net/?sid=S1ZHgYgyH12Gb&mid=S1ZHgYgyH12GbS1ZHgmw3G>

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Emails TO ME are bouncing back to client

Hi @Karays. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Based on the rejection notice, it seems like the sender has something in their email content that is triggering our spam filters. Filters can be manually configured to clear specific content, but a request has to be sent to or email admins for this to happen. The best thing the sender can do is use the form that is provided in the bounceback to request that their content be cleared. If you can somehow obtain the original email that was being sent as a .eml or .msg file, then you can connect with our customer care team and they can help get the request reviewed. The second option is a little harder to do since you're already having trouble receiving emails from them, and that's likely how they'd try to send you the file.  Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.