cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Exchange password keeps getting locked overnight

HI guys

OMG what has happened to my GoDaddy team... I've been a client since 2009 and used to love speaking to the team who was always so helpful... seems the wheels have fallen off and whilst they are still great to chat with ... i get a different message each time I call - and I've now called at least 6-8 times since March 05 ...

And today, March 20, I'm still having the same issue .. today I had 2 X 1.5 hour calls with agents who again at the end of the call did not know how to help me and promised to have a supervisor call me back in 4 hours time - 11pm Australian time ... here I am waiting at 12:11am and still no call ... yes, I called at 11:16pm, an hour ago and wasted another almost 30 minutes to be told, "i'll see if she will take your call" ...

Same thing happened last Friday March 13, after an hour with a consultant, I was told I would be getting a call from a supervisor on Monday March 16  - still waiting on that call ...

Can anyone tell me who I should speak to about my Exchange Account and why it is somehow changing passwords?

Today, I changed my password AGAIN for the 4th time - it works on my 2X apple iphone 8 & ipad air2, plus my Samsung Galaxy S9 Note ... but my HP Spectre Windows 10, I run my Exchange Account thru the Desktop Outlook App ... does not accept the brand new password I created today ....

Very disappointed and hoping someone in the community can give me some sort of idea of what to do, as clearly Go Daddy staff have no idea and their supervisors don't even bother to return calls ...

0 REPLIES 0