cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Forwarding to Multiple Emails - Including Non-Domain Emails

My Problem:   

Any clue on how to program an email to (a) keep a copy of all incoming emails; AND (b) forward all emails to 5 other email accounts automatically???

Background:

I have a new domain.  I have FOUR Office 365 accounts because that's the way GoDaddy is selling email accounts these days.  All FOUR email accounts are set up and work.

I want to take all emails that come into the "info" account, keep a copy, and forward it to the other THREE accounts in the new domain AND TWO other accounts that are not GoDaddy, a gmail.com account and centurylink.net account.  

After wasting hours I found Office 365 allows you to forward to only one account, and it restricts it to the same domain.  You can set up a group list, but Office 365 restricts it to the domain... so no outside emails are allowed.  And, the old email workspace area where you would use credits for email forwarding... is being phased out and does not have the new domain name.   So I'm very frustrated.

Any clue on how to program an email to (a) keep a copy of all incoming emails; AND (b) forward all emails to 5 other email accounts automatically???

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Forwarding to Multiple Emails - Including Non-Domain Emails

It seems like it will get a lot confusing with several email accounts getting the same messages @IHateForms unless the accounts are just view only? I personally could not imagine getting an alert each time a email came in that required nothing of me? I am wondering if Creating a Shared Mailbox might work better in your situation?

I don't know specifically if you can use Gmail addresses to access a shared mailbox on another domain? Check out What is a Shared Mailbox and see if that fits your need? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head