Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Office 365 and missing emails periodically

I use Office 365 and periodically, emails don't show up -- alternating between not showing up at all or not showing up on the desktop version. 

Example:   Email #1, sent to both my assistant and myself with the same domain address, arrives at my assistant's desktop and does not arrive on mine.  I checked the app version when I discovered this and the email was on the app. 

Example:  Email #2, my assistant forwards an email to me and the other staff person.   The other staff person gets the email.   I did not.   She sends it again and I still have not received that email, either on desktop or the app.   She forwarded the email to a gmail address and it arrived there. 

So, how do I fix this?   I need to be sure that I am receiving emails as it is vital to my work.   I have run the repair installation for the desktop 365 (after the email #1 problem).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ALynn

@oakeslaw57 Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend following this guide to troubleshoot the missing emails. If this continues, please reach out to our live support team to further investigate.

Hope that helps!

ALynn - GoDaddy | Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ALynn

@oakeslaw57 Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend following this guide to troubleshoot the missing emails. If this continues, please reach out to our live support team to further investigate.

Hope that helps!

ALynn - GoDaddy | Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

bobd2
New

Since migration of email to O365, I found new emails in a "Junk Email" folder, even from my wife using the same domain. Seems to be an issue of MS O365 in general:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/emails-landing-in-junk-due-to-microsoft-office-365-change/

Migration/O365 has been poor for me to date, making me waste most of a weekend figuring out what is going on and fixing things.