cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Problems between GoDaddy and Outlook

We are currently accessing our GoDaddy emails through and internet based Outlook 16 program.  There was a major update to the internet based software that Outlook 16 is run from and now we can not sync our GoDaddy and Oultook accounts.  The only emails that are on GoDaddy now are brand new emails and really old emails from 6 years ago.  Where are all of my more recent emails?  I can see them in Outlook, but where are they in GoDaddy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@mistymg 

The mail would still be somewhere on the Microsoft servers. Remember, GoDaddy just licenses the program, they don't host any of the files. The email is all on Microsoft servers.

The best route here, I think, would be to contact GoDaddy Support and ask to be transferred to the Productivity Department as you're having issues with O365. They should be able to at least point you in the right direction or give you some information to help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@mistymg 

The mail would still be somewhere on the Microsoft servers. Remember, GoDaddy just licenses the program, they don't host any of the files. The email is all on Microsoft servers.

The best route here, I think, would be to contact GoDaddy Support and ask to be transferred to the Productivity Department as you're having issues with O365. They should be able to at least point you in the right direction or give you some information to help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

there was no concrete information about solution, but you think problem is solved and closed the thread question
great!! This is how go daddy and most of companies work, they closed it without solving it to increase statistics