cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Professional Email - Individual - Powered by Go Daddy - Looking for Catch All Function

Hello,
I am looking for a Solution to Replace my WorkSpace Free Email that is going away in 22 days.

I see that Godaddy offers the Professional Email - Individual email account, but i am currious if there is a Catch All function available for this version. (www.godaddy.com/email/professional-business-email)

Support said that this version ws by Microsoft but supported by GoDaddy... I am not talking about the POWERED BY MICROSOFT - Business Premium  which is office 365... i am talking about the individual version regularly 4.99 (onsale for 1.99).

if you are running this version and can confirm if the Catch all function exists in this version that would be great... please let me know.

Support said that i could just upgrade from the My Products > Workspace email > Options > Upgrade... but the price is 4.99 no sales or promo pricing on this version... and it comes with 1gb storage instead of 10gb with the one above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@Coke_classic 

No, it doesn't have a built-in "catch all" function, but the service does come with 50 email forwards/aliases you can set up on the fly. So, if you need something like contact@domain.com, support@domain.com, and yourname@domain.com, you can have them all flow into the same inbox.

I hope that helps.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@Coke_classic 

No, it doesn't have a built-in "catch all" function, but the service does come with 50 email forwards/aliases you can set up on the fly. So, if you need something like contact@domain.com, support@domain.com, and yourname@domain.com, you can have them all flow into the same inbox.

I hope that helps.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

thank you, i think many of us must be getting bounced off our former free emails. Can you explain how/where to access the setup for the 50 forwards/aliases? thank you.