cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Godaddy cPanel Outgoing emails not delivered.

Some Godaddy cPanel Outgoing emails not delivered.

we are using cPanel email id and some of our user face outside domain email delivery issue,

I escalate to godaddy support team but they are not able to resolve issue I also tried all possibility,

I checked in https://mxtoolbox.com/domain.

found result below.

my ip found in SORB DHUL.

please help me to fix this issue I getting worst ever support from Godaddy.

godaddy-email-issue.jpggodaddy-email-issue-1.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @Dhirendra. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In regard to the SPF record, please try the following:

v=spf1 include:secureserver.net -all

As you can see, the above record does not include PTR. 

Also, in regard to your IP being listed on an RBL (Real-time Blackhole List or blacklist for short), the IP listed is for your hosting account. However, when you send email from a cPanel account, it will not come from that IP. It will come from the IP of the relay server your message goes through. To find that, you would need to take a look at the header of a message that was sent out. That doesn't mean that having your hosting IP listed on an RBL won't have an effect on your mail, though. Unfortunately, SORBS is a list that we can't request a delist from. It is usually a temporary listing. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.