cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transferring custom Gmail email address to GoDaddy

Hello!

I want to transfer my custom email address that I created in Google ("me@mydomain.com") to GoDaddy's email hosting.  I assume if it's possible, I can then simply tie the GoDaddy email into my Mac Mail so I get it on my Apple computers.  

Anyway, is it possible to do this, and how?  I'm paying $8 a month to have a custom email address with Gmail when I could be doing it for free on Godaddy with my hosting account!

Any feedback is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Transferring custom Gmail email address to GoDaddy

Hi @raven13mb

This can be done, you mentioned that you have hosting with us but I'm not sure if your domain is with us. To give you the right instructions I would need more details regarding your account. What type of hosting do you have with us? And is your domain name registered with Google or with us?

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Solution

Hi KayJay,

I actually figured it out!  I signed up for Exchange email on GoDaddy and they did it automatically after signing up.  Took all but a couple minutes to do.  

Was easier than I thought!  

Thanks for responding though, I appreciate it. 

Matt

Hi @raven13mb

I'm glad the issue has been resolved. You're welcome!

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

i have a domain with GoDaddy and email hosted in Gmail, i want to transfer my Gmail to GoDaddy Office Email Essentials. I tried exploring but couldnt find an option.