cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Calendar

I am the usage of Professional Email that consists of a calendar.

Target:

1: Sync and show calendar on Android Device

2: Sync Calendar on Mac (Not the usage of Apple calendar app)

I actually have more than one paintings-associated e mail addresses and associated calendars that I am looking  wiht new codes to get synced right into a single software or my Android tool and additionally on my MAC. The trouble is solely on the Calendar synch side.

Android:

I observed the methods which can be documented within the help articles. Default method for Android devices does not work. I tried to apply CalDav as per the IPhone technique the usage of severa Caldav sync apps on Android. Don't paintings. Have additionally attempted a number of alternative Calendar apps with constructed in Caldav help. These additionally don't paintings.

What is the steps and apps to apply to get the Professional Email primarily based Calendar to sync to Android, preferrable the use of the standard Calendar app.

Mac:

Was capable of upload the calendar account the usage of caldav to Fantastical 2. But do not simply recognise if it worked as I am now not glad to percentage credit score card details to just be capable of run a 14 day trial.

Was able to add a profile to Mac, however that doesn't help.

I do no longer need to use Apple Calendar. Have tried different apps, such as Outlook however neither of them labored.

Any suggestions on how to get the calendar to sync and in fact work the use of Caldav or Webcal? On Android and Mac Os X

0 REPLIES 0