Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Tess888
New

Webmail Not Working on iPhone Outlook or Mail App: Issue with port 443

Hi there,

We have used webmail on our iPhones through the Outlook app for years without issue until about a month ago.  After bouncing back between GoDaddy & Microsoft support for the last few weeks,  I have received the following message from Microsoft Support:

'Upon testing impa.asia.secureserver.net - we got an error 'The remote server port 443 is closed or secure connection can't be established.' No SSL/TSL security can be tested. For some reason the port is blocked and cannot establish a connection'. Please inform GoDaddy support on this issue. 

I'm not IT savvy and I have been on hold with GoDaddy support for over an hour so I thought I'd try on here! Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ALynn

Hi @Tess888,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to get your issue resolved with GoDaddy Customer Care? If you still need help, this article may help. 

ALynn - GoDaddy | Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ALynn

Hi @Tess888,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to get your issue resolved with GoDaddy Customer Care? If you still need help, this article may help. 

ALynn - GoDaddy | Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post