cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace to Office 365

Agree that Workspace is a little awkward. But after a lengthy session with Support over confused settings for my several domain-based emails, it was suggested that I move everything to Office 365 and quit the Mozilla browser in favor of Explorer. I can see some value in Office 365 (some) but Firefox seems to be the most reliable and intuitive browser around, Chrome is unreliable, and Explorer is a virtual unknown to me. I assume that Office 365 includes a mail client but I don't have a clear understanding of why I'm being asked to switch to Explorer or if I even need to.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Workspace to Office 365

Hello there!

You don't need to switch to Explorer to access any web based email client, including O365. If you're comfortable in Firefox or Chrome, then you should stick with them. 

O365 is a good email service and it is absolutely more modern than WorkSpace, but it all really depends on what works well for you and your business. I use both for different reasons and find both to work great for me.

But no, you don't need to change your web browser.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community