Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import Skype contacts to Teams Chat

Customer <<removed>>

Email address

1. callaghan1@slb.com
  2. barry@tapestry101.com
  3. Phone number +44773331xxxx

i am getting ready to leave my company and to enable me to keep in contact with my company via Skype for Business which is used worldwide, I have purchased myself a Domain name  and email address barry@tapestry101.com

i have also purchased Office 365 Business Premium when I lunch skype it takes me straight to Teams.

My question is how can I import my skype form business contacts (callaghan1@slb.com ) in Teams.

1. A good result is for me would be that when I open Chat in Teams are will see all 1207 skype for Business contact names  from callaghan1@slb.com to barry@tapestry101.com

The only reason I purchase Office 365 Business Premium from go, daddy, was so I could use Skype for Business or teams.

I have 2 domain names and I have purchased Office 365 Business Premium twice now.

1. com

1. com

Customer <<removed>>

Email address

1. callaghan1@slb.com
  2. barry@tapestry101.com
  3. Phone number +44773331xxxx

Barrycallaghan
1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: import Skype contacts to Teams Chat

Hello @BarryCallaghan and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

You might need to see if your company allows external (Guest) teams connections so you can connect to that company. 

You could just also export your contacts in Skype then upload (import) them to Outlook. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***