cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

503 error on plesk hosting

my site hosted on godaddy plesk have been give 503 error from the first moment of deployment. i have to reset the server countless times but still the same so i tried deploying an hello world app. but to my surprise still the same error. had a chat with there agent about 24 hours ago and he said it will be fixed but till now nothing. is there a way i can stop this error code myself.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: 503 error on plesk hosting

A 503 Internal Server Error occurs when you ran out of resources or memory. Please check how much your code takes the server load and try to reduce the load in the code.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Highlighted

hello world takes just basic html and css. no custom code attach to it.

and the main application i intend hosting works well on a free hosting service during testing.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

if possible create a admin account and send the username and password in a personal message so I can check ... Also give me a screenshot of resource usage and details of your server

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Highlighted
New

Hi,

Has this issue been fixed as I am have the same issue with my website.

I am trying to make a .net framework site and if I select any framework 4 and above i get HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.