cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I create a new user in Plesk for my web hosting account?

I have a nopcommerce store that is giving me the following error:

• The 'A2NWVPWEB100\IWPD_3463(bgreer505)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'G:\PleskVhosts\abc.com\giftstore.abc.com\bin'. Please configure these permissions.

How do I create the user A2NWVPWEB100\IWPD_3463(bgreer505) ?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: How do I create a new user in Plesk for my web hosting account?

Hey @bgreer5050,

First, let me say thanks for taking time to become part of the community. Looking forward to our future discussions.

What exactly are you trying to setup a new user for? Based on the error, seems like you're encountering a permissions based error where the folder in question hasn't been setup to allow the updates you're attempting.

The more details you can provided for what you want to accomplish the better other members might be able to offer a solution.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: How do I create a new user in Plesk for my web hosting account?

Hi,

I bought a domain and a hosting plan (plesk) but I can't launch a website...I get such error mssage

Internal error.
ERROR: Zend_Controller_Exception: Permission denied.#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Controller\Action\Abstract.php(191): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_checkForgeryProtectionToken()
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Action.php(502): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->preDispatch()
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('errorAction')
#3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Application\Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#6 {main} (Broker.php:336