cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Plesk Hosting - Wordpress Error 500 when uploading bridge theme

I keep getting 500 internal server errors when uploading bridge theme (20 MB) in WordPress with plesk. I've looked at the logs but can't figure out the problem. I even took the page completely down and tried to rebuild, but it still won't work. I changed the values in .user.ini file to the following:

upload_max_filesize = 128M
post_max_size = 128M
memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 300
but it's still giving the 500 Internal server error

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @AhmetBilici!

Thank you for posting. The best place to go from here would be to enable detailed error messages on your hosting account so you can see the full error you're getting and get a better idea of where the issue is. If you're having trouble interpreting the full error message, reply here with the full error so the community can have a look and give their input.  

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @AhmetBilici!

Thank you for posting. The best place to go from here would be to enable detailed error messages on your hosting account so you can see the full error you're getting and get a better idea of where the issue is. If you're having trouble interpreting the full error message, reply here with the full error so the community can have a look and give their input.  

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Alright, thank you so much