cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Shared hosting plesk scheduled task error

I have two scheduled tasks that run. One runs hourly, and the other runs once a day. It has been running fine for three months, and I wake up this morning to find it has not been running for a few hours. The error output that has been emailed to me shows the following:

new-object : Cannot create type. Only core types are supported in this language mode.
At line:1 char:2
+ (new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://mysite ...
+  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (:) [New-Object], PSNotSupportedException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CannotCreateTypeConstrainedLanguage,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewObjectCommand

Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this? Spent 93 minutes on the phone today with Godaddy support, they ran a test php scheduled task, said it was working and they couldn't help me any further.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Shared hosting plesk scheduled task error

I have been having the exact same issue since past two days. Spent more than an hour on phone. They are saying its working fine for them. Really don't know how is that possible. I have been receiving error email whenever the task is run. Something happened on their server two days ago and our site (web , ftp and Plex) was down for around 10 minutes. Since then scheduler stopped working.

Highlighted
New

Hi Every body,

I have also the same problem for last 2 days. I think, some updates made in scheduler sever. If any one can solve this problem, please write here to help us.

Thanks every body.

Highlighted

Same problem for like 2 days 

new-object : Cannot create type. Only core types are supported in this language mode.
+ (new-object system.net.webclient).OpenRead('http://www.alwada2if.com/ ...
+  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : PermissionDenied: (:) [New-Object], PSNotSupportedException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CannotCreateTypeConstrainedLanguage,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewObjectCommand
Highlighted

Same error 

+ (new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://www.newsonli ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : PermissionDenied: (:) [New-Object], PSNotSupportedException

Highlighted

Please if anyone know fix for this, do let us know

Highlighted
New

I suggest all of us contact Godaddy support on phone and Twitter and point them to this thread

Highlighted
New

Update on this: GoDaddy are aware of this problem and are working on it.

Highlighted

I am also getting the same error. Have you got any solution from Godaddy?

Schedule job is very important for my web application and without this my application is not performing up to the mark.

Let me know once the problem is fixed from godaddy.

Highlighted

to know they are working on this, I hope they get itRe: Shared hosting plesk scheduled task error

Good to know that they are working on it to Fix it.

But I hope they will Fix it ASAP, since my Latest updates on website will be missed