cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access SubDomain on plesk

Hey,

I have deluxe package on plesk.

I have created sub domain but it is not accessible through URL. I have tried everything i knew about hosting but all in vain. where as i have another plesk hosting and its working perfect with sub domain.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper III

I am unfamiliar with plesk; however it sounds like you have a misconfiguration in your DNS records. Make sure your CNAME is setup correctly

if your name servers are managed by godaddy:

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/manage-your-hosting-account-subdomains-4652

make sure your point to address is correct and your dns is not being cached by your browser & network.

A simple solution to this would be to open your site in google chrome incognito.

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

Sorry i didnt get your answer.

may following things can help you to get my question or problem.

1) Deluxe Plan (Windows Server)

2) Allow Multiple websites and sub-domains.

3) main site url like(example.com) is working fine.

4) I followed simple steps to create sub-domain like (beta.example.com).

5) default files are added by godaddy with (index.html).

6) when i visit (beta.example.com) or (beta.example.com/index.html) both return this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server not found

Firefox can’t find the server at staging.theprocurementcentral.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So can you help me to tell me exact issue. This is not the first time i am using godaddy or creating sub-domain. But facing this issue first time in life.

And above all godaddy chat support is dead long time ago. And i need to solve this issue urgent.