cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Need to escalate SSL certificate issue

I have contaceted support several times over the last week to resolve the SSL and each time I am told that the certificate has been reinstalled/rekeyed and will be active within 24 hours and yet nothing happens and the site still shows not secure!

How can I escalate as I cannot keep going from one support agent to the next as they do not seem to access the call logs of the prior calls?

the site is http://rockondivas.com/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@fionabyr 

I see you are running Managed WordPress - Which level plan do you have as some of them include SSL now. If that is the case what you should do is switch the primary domain from your domain to the myftpupload domain and then switch it back which should auto install the SSL Certificate.

If you do not have a plan that includes the SSL certificate, then go into the SSL manager and find your certificate and select rekey, they select the managed WordPress instance, then save it. This should install the certificate. This should take about 15-30 minutes in either instance.

Right now the issue is that HTTPS (required for SSL) is not active on your managed WordPress account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@fionabyr 

I see you are running Managed WordPress - Which level plan do you have as some of them include SSL now. If that is the case what you should do is switch the primary domain from your domain to the myftpupload domain and then switch it back which should auto install the SSL Certificate.

If you do not have a plan that includes the SSL certificate, then go into the SSL manager and find your certificate and select rekey, they select the managed WordPress instance, then save it. This should install the certificate. This should take about 15-30 minutes in either instance.

Right now the issue is that HTTPS (required for SSL) is not active on your managed WordPress account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post