cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i insert my ssl script w;hich i got from godaddy into the wordpress footer?

how do i insert my ssl script w;hich i got from godaddy into the wordpress footer?  i would like for the little graphic to appear on my website but i can't figure out from either the godaddy website or the wordpress website where or how to insert the one line ssl script with the graphic into my website. i insert pages and change setting for the wordpress site thru godaddy but, obviously, i am a total novice and can't figure out where to insert the script which i think will insert the secured and verified logo in to my website. thanks for whatever help anyone can offer . 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@fly-the-envelop 

You should be able to insert it into an HTML widget and add that to the footer area or sidebar of your theme

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks for the guidance. It is all the King’s English, but I have absolutely zero idea about how to even begin other than earnestly thanking you for your response . I will just give it up, since everything is working and the site is protected. There is no clear and present reason to hire a consultant to do this for me either. I should not be tinkering with something I have zero understanding about! Cheers !

Sent from Mail for Windows 10